Financial Planning is the heart of what we do at Wheat-Givens Financial. As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, we have the expertise to help you see your total financial picture in a way that makes sense to you.
We take the time to get to know each client personally. Clients often come to us as a result of a referral from a friend or loved one, and many clients become like members of our own families. That trust and familiarity comes from the relationship built over time with the following steps:
- Get to know you – we will ask about you, your family, your hopes and dreams. Your background will help us understand your thoughts about finances and how best to communicate with you. From our perspective, we will share with you our background and qualifications, how we work with clients and our compensation. As Phil often shares with clients – some want to know how the watch works, others just want to know what time it is. We know each client is unique and we are happy to accommodate the level of information accordingly. (Except, of course, the information we are required to share!)
- Gather your financial information and clarify your goals – your plan can only be as good and complete as the information you share. And, you can be sure, your confidential information is just that – confidential. We are bound to a strict code of ethics which prohibits us from sharing anything about you with anyone but you, so you can feel confident that what you tell us won’t be the subject on the golf course unless you are the one who did the sharing with your foursome.
- Evaluate your current situation – we will take the information you share, analyze it given current market conditions and evaluate it against your goals using conservative future expectations.
- Review recommendations – once your current situation is in view and matched with your goals, we will give you recommendations to make sure you stay on track to meet those goals. If we find a missing piece, we’ll help you understand what it will take to complete the picture or what changes to your goals might be needed.
- Set your plan in motion – once your plan is set, we will work with you to put everything in motion.
- Regularly monitor the plan and consult with you to make adjustments as your life or market conditions change
As you and we work through each step, your knowledge of what is going on with your money is of utmost importance. We are happy to review, educate and share as often as necessary to make sure you have complete confidence in your plan and our management of it. Call us (214-385-2415) today to schedule a review of your situation!
Small Business Retirement Plans
As a Small Business Owner, you wear a lot of different hats. It’s not enough to be good at what your business does – you are also the face of the company, marketing director, accounting specialist, HR department, logistics supervisor… the list goes on. As Investment Advisors to Qualified Plans (tax-advantaged retirement plans), we can help you secure your future and that of your valued employees.
The options today for small business parallel those available to corporate giants, but who has time to wade through the regulations and ever-changing qualified plan landscape. You need people on your team who make it their business to know how to get the most from your investment in your future.
With your valuable input, we will help you select the right plan for your business, taking into account your cash flow, available contribution, need for employee retention and opportunities for growth. Once the plan is selected, we will advise you in the selection of quality investment options and help get everyone enrolled.
Enrollees will benefit from our ongoing attention to their accounts and the investments selected. They will receive the same careful monitoring, reporting and communication that each of our individual clients receive.
Already have a plan but not sure it’s the best it can be? We provide complimentary plan reviews and share our perspective and knowledge.
Contact us today to start or review a Qualified Retirement Plan!
With thousands of investments, hundreds of strategies and a multitude of stock tips from your favorite brother-in-law from which to choose, how can you know what is right for your hard-earned money? At Wheat-Givens Financial, we specialize in managing serious money – money that has to be there, even when the market is down. We use a no-nonsense combination of strategic and tactical planning and only choose the highest quality investments for our clients.
Your time horizon and risk tolerance are our first priority when we develop an investment plan for you. Once we help you determine those, we take a look at the current market situation and make our specific recommendations. We never use models or third-party money managers – each plan and investments recommendation is tailored to you and your goals.
Ongoing, each client’s holdings are reviewed daily to ensure we know what is happening with them. Monthly executive summary reports give you a snapshot of your portfolio, how it matches up with your plan and your current annualized rate of return. If there’s something that needs attention, we highlight that as a request to contact us –and – if we don’t hear from you, you will hear from us.
Contact us today to see what true dedication to personal service and professionalism means for your financial future!
*Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services are offered through Wheat-Givens Financial, LLC. Wheat-Givens Financial, LLC. and United Planners are not affiliated
At Wheat-Givens Financial, LLC, we’re on a mission. We want our clients, friends and family to be in the best possible position should the worst possible thing happen. Chances are, you won’t be in a fatal car accident – but, the chances were small that would happen to the family who lost a husband and father or wife and mother last week.
We know that money won’t replace a loved one. That’s not the point. Families who are grieving the loss of a loved one deserve to know that their loved one cared enough to plan for financial security through life insurance, trust protection and estate tax minimization.
Let us help you make sure your family has the protection it needs. We offer complimentary life insurance assessments that will make sure you have the coverage you need to take care of your family’s future. We’ll take into account your dreams for your children or whoever you’d like to provide for and make a recommendation if what you already have isn’t sufficient. Use your own agent or work with us – but get the coverage your family needs!
We also work with some of the best estate planning attorneys in the area to develop comprehensive estate plans to protect the assets you leave behind. As a word of warning – the state of Texas has a plan for your assets if you don’t make one. While intended to be fair, the state’s plan probably isn’t exactly what you would do.
Think you don’t need an estate plan because you’re not “super rich”? Think again! For one thing, life insurance proceeds create an “instant estate”. It would be unthinkable to plan for your family’s financial well-being in your absence, only to have it all taken away with one lawsuit. Additionally, those of us who have “just enough” to provide a good life are most at risk when estate taxes threaten to take half – HALF – of what was left to your heirs. Let us show you how to protect what you have provided.
Please don’t wait until it’s too late. Call us today (214-385-2415) to schedule a complimentary review of your existing insurance and estate plan or get started on a plan to protect your loved ones!
Neither United Planners nor its financial professionals render legal or tax advice. Any listed 3rd party consulting firm is not and should not be construed as a blanket recommendation, endorsement or sponsorship by Wheat-Givens Financial, UPFS of any of the consulting firms. These firms are not affiliated with or employees of Wheat-Givens Financial, UPFS. You must decide whether to hire these firms and the appropriateness of their services. We do not supervise these firms and take no responsibility to monitor the services they provide to you.
Need a speaker for your group, company or organization?
Looking for relevant information about financial planning, investing, or estate planning for your group, company or organization? Contact us today about scheduling a no-cost presentation to help your members or employees be more confident in handling their financial future. Presentations are available from 20 minutes to an hour.